TV WRITER & CREATOR
PINECONE & PONY
Produced By Stephanie Kaliner
Dreamworks Animation and First Generation Films
Realease Date: April 8, 2022
Based on the book “The Princess and the Pony” by New York Times bestselling author Beaton, and hailing from DreamWorks Animation and First Generation Films, “Pinecone & Pony” is an eight-episode animated comedy for kids and families about a young girl named Pinecone who, with the help of her best friend Pony, is learning that there’s more than one way to be a warrior. Together they’ll show their world how to challenge expectations, and that life can be a fun-filled adventure if you let it.
"Pinecone & Pony" is produced by DreamWorks Animation and First Generation Films, and executive produced by showrunner Stephanie Kaliner.
(TV Series) (Story Editor and Writer – 16 episodes *written by, 2022)
– The Pwettiest Pony / Try This Club on for Size (2022) … (story editor)
– Lance or Not / Treat Your Creature (2022) … (story editor)
– O Prickly, Where Art Thou? / *Big Trouble in Lil Labyrinth (2022) … (story editor & *written by)
– *This Calls for Courage / The Straight and Arrow (2022) … (story editor & *written by)
– It’s a Pony Thing / Hawthorn the Adventurer (2022) … (story editor)
– In Plain Sight / Belt or Bust (2022) … (story editor)
– You’re On! / The Pony Express (2022) … (story editor)
– *What Would Freda Do? / A Token of Toughness (2020) … (story editor & *lyricist)